Product Code : NKSW 023
Brand Name : N. K. SCIENTIFIC WORKS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 200 INR/Piece
- Price Range
- 200.00 - 500.00 INR/Piece
- Cosmetic she II is used in case of disfigured eye only if there is no danger to the patient in the retention of the sightless eye. It is extensively used after evisceration. It is made of acrylic and it is lighter and thinner than the artificial eye
- There are two types of cosmetic shells:
- > Cosmetic shell with transparent sclera. This is used in the absence of iris or lack of iris pigmentation when the sclera portion of the eye is not damaged and only the iris is disfigured. > Cosmetic shell with opaque sclera. This is used after evisceration when the sclera portion is damaged alongwith the iris portion.
- Available Sizes: Universal; 22mm, 24mm, 26mm & 28 mm.
Other Products in 'Opthalmic Instruments' category
N. K. SCIENTIFIC WORKS
30 C, Nishat Bagh, Behind B.D. Floor Mill, Ambala Cantt - 133001, Haryana, India