|Home||» Products||» Opthalmic Instruments||» Artificial Eye|
Product Code : NKSW 022
Brand Name : N. K. SCIENTIFIC WORKS
- The artificial eye is fitted replace the lost volume of the socket and to restore natural appearance and movement. It is fitted after enucleation of the anterior segment or ocular evisceration. It is made of acrylic and it can withstand time, climate or any other element that could affect the eye. It also readily adapts itself to the temperature of the socket.
- The object of fitting an ocular prosthesis (artificial eye) is : > to maintain shape and the movement of the eyelid and for cosmetic purposes.
- T To retain the tone of facial muscles and to prevent alteration of features.
- T To prevent foreign bodies from entering the ocular cavity. > To prevent accumulation of fluid in the cavity and to direct secretions to proper channels.
- Available Sizes: Right and Left Eye; 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm & 28mm
N. K. SCIENTIFIC WORKS
30 C, Nishat Bagh, Behind B.D. Floor Mill, Ambala Cantt - 133001, Haryana, India